Welcome to Eco Waste and Recycling Ltd
At Eco Waste and Recycling we pride ourselves on our reliability and customer service on our Skip Hire Services and at our Waste Transfer Station. We endeavour to meet and exceed all environmental targets set not only by legislation, but our own determination to divert away from landfill. We currently recycle over 90% of waste and we expect this figure to rise upon the arrival of our MRF (Materials Recycling Facility).
Our Waste Transfer Station in Newnham, Hertfordshire enables us to reduce transport emissions and costs as once the materials are segregated they can be collected or delivered in bulk loads. This means we can offer very competitive prices to our customers, as well as an efficient and sustainable service servicing the Herts, Beds and Cambs borders.
As a customer of Eco Waste and Recycling, you will be provided with a tailored report weekly / monthly / annually to suit your SWMP requirements. Uniquely, we accurately log and document all waste that come into our Transfer Station. This means we can provide precise reports detailing the weights and types of materials that each of our customers have produced, and the different sites it has come from.
We offer several different skip sizes ranging from 2 cubic yards to 40 cubic yard skips. These are provided for residential customers as well as larger corporate clients. Whatever your requirements may be, contact us for more information on how we can provide a cost and time-effective waste management service.
At our waste transfer station you can tip direct to the facility (subject to viewing your Waste Transfer Licence). Fees vary on the materials brought to us but we give competitive rates to all commercial customers. On some of the recyclable materials we will even pay a rebate, if sorted cardboard, paper and metals of all kinds are delivered. We can also arrange a pickup service for all kinds of recyclable materials.
- Professional and friendly service.
- Local waste transfer station meaning a quick response and turnaround times.
- Site waste management plans supplied for the pre-construction phase.
- Very competitive rates on all skip hire and clearance services.
- Skip Hire, on 2 yd, 3 yd, 4 yd, 5 yd, 6 yd, 8 yd, 10 yd, 14 yd, 20 yd and 40 yd
- Commercial clearance service, including full delapse and strip outs undertaken. Issuing of certification on all works undertaken, and full traceability on all waste removed from site.
- Rebates and credit notes given for separated recycled materials and also for our on site segregation service.
Reducing Your Waste:
In September 2011 Regulation 12 of the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011 duty came into force, stating that any business involved in the management of waste must take all reasonable measures to apply the waste hierarchy.